Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed [ Series ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Assassin's Creed [ Series ] Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed [ Series ]   Assassin's Creed [ Series ] Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Going to discuss all of the Assassin's Creed games here, including the up-coming, much anticipated Assassin's Creed 3. c:

Warning, this thread may contain spoilers. I'm going to assume you've played up to AC2. Any ACB or ACR possible spoilers should be, well, spoilered please!

So which of the Assassin's Creed games is your favorite?

I had a hard time deciding this, but so far, it's probably Assassin's Creed Revelations. I love how far, at that point, we've developed into Ezio's character and the story line. After playing all of the previous games, being able to finally have a end for Ezio was really.. nice. I mean, sure, I'm curious what he went to go and do after, but I leave that up to imagination. (Unless you visit the AC Wiki, of course, which holds quite a bit of information :U).

What's your favorite AC character?

Again, another hard decision for me. Altair, despite his constant |: or |:< emotions is actually a sort of.. sad character. And I find him interesting. I love how dedicated he was to the Creed. (: He was born and raised only know the life of an assassin, whereas Ezio wasn't. But a large chunk of his later years was obviously dedicated to being an assassin, which I still feel was fueled by his need to knowledge and revenge for his father and brothers deaths in AC2. So I guess I'll just say the obvious that, so far, Ezio is my favorite character. It's not just because he's Italian, either. D8< Sad story for Ezio, but inspiring. ♥

Are you looking forward to AC3?

Yep, got it preordered already. >u> Although I fear what I've heard as far as controls go (apparently they're getting a.. revamp?), other than that, everything looks SO promising. Plus, it's an interesting setting as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty excited to also see where the story with Desmond is going!

There's been some stir about AC3 not having a female protagonist, does this bother you?

Nope. In fact, in all honesty, I think a female assassin as the main character seems sort of weird. o_O In the end I could care less though, as long as the story is good and the character is well thought out. 8D

Because this forum doesn't have a spoiler option, BELOW THE LINE IS THE SPOILER.

Also, is anyone else sort of ticked the ACR didn't reveal why Lucy got killed? I had to go on the Wiki to find out about the whole past assassin - templar business with her. Revelations.. 'revealing'. I mean at most we got told that Desmond's dad is at the head of the assassins, possibly, which he is as confirmed on the AC wiki. I just wish ACR had wrapped up a few more questions. Then again AC3 may be there to reveal that information.. but if so, why would it already be on the wiki? That always irked me.

End spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Spottedlion10

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed [ Series ]   Assassin's Creed [ Series ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:35 pm

damn spoiler XDXD JK thats awesome....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed [ Series ]   Assassin's Creed [ Series ] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:24 pm

xDD Sorry. And do you think you could contribute to conversation a liiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttle bit more? :B
Back to top Go down
DomesticHeart

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed [ Series ]   Assassin's Creed [ Series ] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Brotherhood. Awww yeah!

Ehhh, the reason? I like The Doctor[or Malfatto, whatever]. But i've always liked Plague Doctors, so....
I guess it was because of the multiplayer. Killing other people with a syringe. Funfunfun.

As for AC3....meh. I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.domesticheart.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed [ Series ]   Assassin's Creed [ Series ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed [ Series ]
Page 1 of 1