Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connection Problem

Go down 
+2
Smokey
Jinchuuriki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinchuuriki

Jinchuuriki

Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: Connection Problem   Connection Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Ive looked at some of the other posts, and ive left nana up for about 30 minutes, but it still will not connect. is the server still not working properly or is it my computer? it didnt start this till last night when the server went down
Back to top Go down
http://HardLyUndead.Deviantart.com
Smokey

Smokey

Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Problem   Connection Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:57 pm

From what I understand, the server company is being a boob atm.
It'll get fixed in time, wait a few days c:
Back to top Go down
DreadfulVirus

DreadfulVirus

Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Problem   Connection Problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 am

Agreed with Smokey, the server is all over the place.
It will be put in it's place soon, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Zarago

Zarago

Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Problem   Connection Problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm

I left it up for three hours and still got no life from it. I do hope that this will be fixed soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Problem   Connection Problem Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:30 am

Zarago wrote:
I left it up for three hours and still got no life from it. I do hope that this will be fixed soon enough.
It will.
Back to top Go down
July2012FridayThe13th

July2012FridayThe13th

Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: I have a huge Connection Issue....   Connection Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Well, here it goes. I was looking for IT, and instead I found this Russian Website.Then it took me to Nanatsunotaizai, the official game website which I've now joined,and I then downloaded the game. I used to be able to play it. About 10 minutes after playing on multiplayer, it said "Our Connection Request Has Failed :C".At first, I thought that my Firewall Security was affecting how well the game connected to the internet,so I re-typed in my User Name and Password.... It said "Connecting...." but it never connected to the game.>.< I tried this method about 50 times, and nothing happened. I waited a whole 24 hours and left it on to see if it would connect...... still nothing. It's either that the Connection is really weak,or the server simply needs to be fixed. I would recommend trying to repair the Server, because it is not working correctly, and I can only go on the "New Game+Tutorial" and that's about it. Other than that, it won't let me go on Multiplayer. Like I said, the only time Multiplayer worked and connected to the internet was when I first downloaded the game itself. Please,someone, help me! I really don't know what else to do. And I'm a master at everything on Computers. I'm totally lost here. Help!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.The-Grand-Piano.webs.com
Nagareboshi

Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Problem   Connection Problem Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:31 pm

July2012FridayThe13th wrote:
Well, here it goes. I was looking for IT, and instead I found this Russian Website.Then it took me to Nanatsunotaizai, the official game website which I've now joined,and I then downloaded the game. I used to be able to play it. About 10 minutes after playing on multiplayer, it said "Our Connection Request Has Failed :C".At first, I thought that my Firewall Security was affecting how well the game connected to the internet,so I re-typed in my User Name and Password.... It said "Connecting...." but it never connected to the game.>.< I tried this method about 50 times, and nothing happened. I waited a whole 24 hours and left it on to see if it would connect...... still nothing. It's either that the Connection is really weak,or the server simply needs to be fixed. I would recommend trying to repair the Server, because it is not working correctly, and I can only go on the "New Game+Tutorial" and that's about it. Other than that, it won't let me go on Multiplayer. Like I said, the only time Multiplayer worked and connected to the internet was when I first downloaded the game itself. Please,someone, help me! I really don't know what else to do. And I'm a master at everything on Computers. I'm totally lost here. Help!

Nanatsunotaizai is shut down.....WAIT. When was this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Problem   Connection Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection Problem
Page 1 of 1