Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Shutting Down

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Shutting Down   Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:13 pm

IE/Nana is going to be shut down tomorrow. This server has become to much work and is very hard to maintain. The Items and Meshes are still (c) to The owners meaning no you cant take them and use them for your own server in doing so I will give you or make trouble for you.

We had a lot of fun with you all but All the admins are sick of the awful Community IT in general has and were tired of other servers bringing there Drama and being rude dicks to us for no reason.

All the Staff need to contact Kid at XxNowexX@hotmail.com


Last edited by Yami Bakura on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FriendlyHougen

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-05-31
Location : Your closet

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 am

Aww! D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
✩ Glasgow ✩

avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 25
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:21 am

Aww... :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ine_monster

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:38 am

Aww... Sad
I miss you all and I understand it why you decided to stop Nana.
You guys did amazing things!
and oooh ;.; I will never see me egg hatching.
Sooo I'll see you guys in SoE (not IW I deleted it xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ine-monster.deviantart.com/
Lily The Alphess

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-05-19
Location : Trying to get that dragon egg... :U

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 am

Awww... Sad
This was one of my favorite servers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lilythealphess.deviantart.com/
ZombiePie

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 19
Location : Baking cup cakes for you

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am

Same :'( awwz well I'm glad that they don't have to deal with all the drama now but It's still sad Sad sob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kare



Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 am

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad why this server this is one of my most faverouts server :,,( ill miss u guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FriendlyHougen

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-05-31
Location : Your closet

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:45 am

Same here with all of you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nagareboshi



Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:50 am

No.....this has always been my favorite server.....please, pass it on to somebody! I'll miss Nanatsunotaizai too much! All the memories.....and who I've been this whole time.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:40 pm

I hate to see the server go down as well guys but, there are plenty of other servers that will be popping up that you can easily make your new home. the Xat will remain open. I hate to do this but its too much stress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
katarita13

avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:29 pm

):.....this was the best server i have ever played i will never forget this server never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-Piggies

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 20
Location : In Your Bed

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 pm

*Sigh* I knew this was coming after a long time of running the game. I shall miss Nana. </3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iceythecat123

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Noooo! Whyyyyy?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkwolf77



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 pm

This is probably the best IT server game I have ever played. Are there any others that have dragon egg hatching? I WILL MISS U SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a dwagon eggy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn Taylor

avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

;;.....

_________________

Sun shine sunshine, Ladybugs awake. Clap your hooves, And do a lil shake! 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokey

avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-05-16
Location : In your dishwasher~

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Darkwolf77 wrote:
This is probably the best IT server game I have ever played. Are there any others that have dragon egg hatching? I WILL MISS U SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a dwagon eggy!
I doubt any other server will get hatching dragon eggs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Smokey wrote:
Darkwolf77 wrote:
This is probably the best IT server game I have ever played. Are there any others that have dragon egg hatching? I WILL MISS U SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a dwagon eggy!
I doubt any other server will get hatching dragon eggs.

No Other server has this implemented and most likly haruhi will not give the program out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
WolfBiohazard

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2012-05-17
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Harshly depressing on me to see this amazing server, and my only home server go down, other people from other servers didn't treat me so well ... but everyone here is like, my family, I love everyone at this one server. In other servers I didn't feel like I fit in, but after I was introduced to Nanatsunotaizai, I felt at home more than anywhere. At least the Xat is staying open. If any of you need my Hotmail, PM me. If you want to find my Skype, look under this message now and you should see it.

_________________


Last edited by WolfBiohazard on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Idk.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolf-biohazard.deviantart.com/
Nagareboshi



Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Before everything is shut down, I have a confession. I was Mink the whole time. I still wish to know why I was banned in the first place and accused of being Varagena, who I recently met on SoE.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Nagareboshi wrote:
Before everything is shut down, I have a confession. I was Mink the whole time. I still wish to know why I was banned in the first place and accused of being Varagena, who I recently met on SoE.....

I new you were mink its obvious since your IP matches

I dont ban users for doing stupid things outside of the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
Nagareboshi



Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 am

Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Before everything is shut down, I have a confession. I was Mink the whole time. I still wish to know why I was banned in the first place and accused of being Varagena, who I recently met on SoE.....

I new you were mink its obvious since your IP matches

I dont ban users for doing stupid things outside of the game

Remember SkySonic/SonicEmoTeam? He banned me for no reason. And he banned Varagena for doing "stupid things outside the game". I think we deserve one last chance on IE, if you can keep the server up a little while longer.....24 hours is all I need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:06 am

Nagareboshi wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Before everything is shut down, I have a confession. I was Mink the whole time. I still wish to know why I was banned in the first place and accused of being Varagena, who I recently met on SoE.....

I new you were mink its obvious since your IP matches

I dont ban users for doing stupid things outside of the game

Remember SkySonic/SonicEmoTeam? He banned me for no reason. And he banned Varagena for doing "stupid things outside the game". I think we deserve one last chance on IE, if you can keep the server up a little while longer.....24 hours is all I need.

Vara was banned for disrespecting staff and annoying the administrators unfortunatly I am no longer opening the server files.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
Nagareboshi



Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 am

Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Before everything is shut down, I have a confession. I was Mink the whole time. I still wish to know why I was banned in the first place and accused of being Varagena, who I recently met on SoE.....

I new you were mink its obvious since your IP matches

I dont ban users for doing stupid things outside of the game

Remember SkySonic/SonicEmoTeam? He banned me for no reason. And he banned Varagena for doing "stupid things outside the game". I think we deserve one last chance on IE, if you can keep the server up a little while longer.....24 hours is all I need.

Vara was banned for disrespecting staff and annoying the administrators unfortunatly I am no longer opening the server files.

Can you at least recover the exact colors and size for my char, Mura?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 am

Nagareboshi wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Before everything is shut down, I have a confession. I was Mink the whole time. I still wish to know why I was banned in the first place and accused of being Varagena, who I recently met on SoE.....

I new you were mink its obvious since your IP matches

I dont ban users for doing stupid things outside of the game

Remember SkySonic/SonicEmoTeam? He banned me for no reason. And he banned Varagena for doing "stupid things outside the game". I think we deserve one last chance on IE, if you can keep the server up a little while longer.....24 hours is all I need.

Vara was banned for disrespecting staff and annoying the administrators unfortunatly I am no longer opening the server files.

Can you at least recover the exact colors and size for my char, Mura?

give me 1-2 days atm im very busy but I can give you the character file for Mura
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
Nagareboshi



Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 am

Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Nagareboshi wrote:
Before everything is shut down, I have a confession. I was Mink the whole time. I still wish to know why I was banned in the first place and accused of being Varagena, who I recently met on SoE.....

I new you were mink its obvious since your IP matches

I dont ban users for doing stupid things outside of the game

Remember SkySonic/SonicEmoTeam? He banned me for no reason. And he banned Varagena for doing "stupid things outside the game". I think we deserve one last chance on IE, if you can keep the server up a little while longer.....24 hours is all I need.

Vara was banned for disrespecting staff and annoying the administrators unfortunatly I am no longer opening the server files.

Can you at least recover the exact colors and size for my char, Mura?

give me 1-2 days atm im very busy but I can give you the character file for Mura

Thanks. That character is very dear to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shutting Down   

Back to top Go down
 
Shutting Down
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Costa Rica Plans To Shut Down Its Zoos!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanatsunotaizai :: Announcements-
Jump to: