Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowzWolfzRulez

RainbowzWolfzRulez

Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP!   Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 am

Okay i went to game download and click the download and i read the post and no download link! Help! Mad Mad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Nagareboshi

PostSubject: Re: Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP!   Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 pm

The server is down anyway, so there's no point in downloading it.
Back to top Go down
Shining Star

PostSubject: Re: Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP!   Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:06 am

Me too I can't get the game and im desprate to playing this game UGH!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
xRubyx
Admin
Admin
xRubyx

PostSubject: Re: Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP!   Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 am

Getting pissed off at us for not giving you a game which is no longer running is rather childish of you.
Nanatsunotaizai is gone.
Poof.
No more.
Get over it.
Back to top Go down

Help with the DOWNLOAD! PLEASE HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanatsunotaizai :: Game Help-
Jump to: