Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long Hiatus

Go down 
+2
Silverdragon943
WolfBiohazard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfBiohazard

WolfBiohazard

Long Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Long Hiatus   Long Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Okay, where to start...I felt as if I should have posted here since there was no Hiatus/Leaving thread. Starting off my note, I must say, I am taking a long hiatus, and break. I have too many things going on guys. School, Summer Break is coming up, (And I need time with my family for that) and I have been having some issues with my neck, head, eyes, and whatever. I am not leaving, just a short break. I have been playing IT servers for too long. It's time to take a bit of a break from the computer, and IT servers. I will check in on the forum, and Xat at some times, but as of for now, I'm out for the day. I can guess this thread's main idea is I am busy with things so I am taking a slight hiatus. Oh, and by the way, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it, staff. Oh, and other's reasons of me taking a break, I found this kitten on the middle of the street. I got in my car then drove off to my house. My mother said I will have to care for this kitten, and stay off the computer. She thinks negative of me for being on 24/7. In my opinion, I personally think my mother treats me like I'm an idiotic person who thinks negative of what to do.

Farewell for a long decision of time!

Sincerely yours, Biohazard

Please do remember, I am not leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://wolf-biohazard.deviantart.com/
Silverdragon943

Silverdragon943

Long Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Hiatus   Long Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:23 pm

I understand Bio. ;;. But that is really caring for getting that kitten. I hope you return soon!

Love Silver~ <3
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

Long Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Hiatus   Long Hiatus Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Bye, Bio :c
Back to top Go down
SkySonic

SkySonic

Long Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Hiatus   Long Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:47 pm

WolfBiohazard wrote:
Okay, where to start...I felt as if I should have posted here since there was no Hiatus/Leaving thread. Starting off my note, I must say, I am taking a long hiatus, and break. I have too many things going on guys. School, Summer Break is coming up, (And I need time with my family for that) and I have been having some issues with my neck, head, eyes, and whatever. I am not leaving, just a short break. I have been playing IT servers for too long. It's time to take a bit of a break from the computer, and IT servers. I will check in on the forum, and Xat at some times, but as of for now, I'm out for the day. I can guess this thread's main idea is I am busy with things so I am taking a slight hiatus. Oh, and by the way, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it, staff. Oh, and other's reasons of me taking a break, I found this kitten on the middle of the street. I got in my car then drove off to my house. My mother said I will have to care for this kitten, and stay off the computer. She thinks negative of me for being on 24/7. In my opinion, I personally think my mother treats me like I'm an idiotic person who thinks negative of what to do.

Farewell for a long decision of time!

Sincerely yours, Biohazard

Please do remember, I am not leaving.

Good luck! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://skysonic.deviantart.com/
Featherclaw

Featherclaw

Long Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Hiatus   Long Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Good luck, Bio!
Take as much time as you need!

Oi, I know where you're coming from with the troubles with your mom. Errrgh. :c

See you when you return ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.featherclawspirit.deviantart.com
prettyfancy

Long Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Hiatus   Long Hiatus Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:42 am

Have a good time while your Hiatus Is lasting

~PrettyFancy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Hiatus   Long Hiatus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Hiatus
Page 1 of 1