Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Download Nanatsunotaizai

Go down 
+2
Repu
Smokey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smokey

Smokey

How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Empty
PostSubject: How to Download Nanatsunotaizai   How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:51 pm

So you want to download Nanatsunotaizai, but not quite sure how to download it and get it runnin'?
Then this is the tutorial for you.
It's just a few simple steps:

1. Go to the Download Board and find the download.

2. Click on the download (it will take you to 4-shared, you need an account to download, it's a simple email and password, don't worry) and something might pop up and say 'Save' or 'Open'?
Click Save, give it a name and a place to download, and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes, be patient~!
If you have a different type of computer, it may just download, so the 'Save' or 'Open' might not come up, that's fine.

3. Once it is done downloading, you go to the file. It downloads into Program Files, which is in C:/ Drive
My Computer > Primary C:/ > Program Files

4. Once you find the installation file, click on it and run it.

5. It will ask you what to name it. Name it whatever, just make sure you'll be able to locate it later! I'd suggest naming it Nanatsunotaizai, since that's the game's name.

6. After it runs and installs, close the installation.

7. Go to where you put the folder, it's called what you named it. Go into the folder:
Release > Game > Nanatsunotaizai.exe
The actual game is a black paw.
Click on it, and click Start.
The game will open.

8. You're game is ready to go! Once it loads, click Multiplayer, New Account, and then get playing!

We hope to see you in-game!

~Smokey
Back to top Go down
Repu
Design Team
Design Team
Repu

PostSubject: Re: How to Download Nanatsunotaizai   How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:52 pm

thanx you! i will Download when i get home!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
AmmytheWolf

AmmytheWolf

PostSubject: Re: How to Download Nanatsunotaizai   How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:34 am

I did everything you said but it won't connect when I start it.. ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://deviantart.com/ammythewolf
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: How to Download Nanatsunotaizai   How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:22 am

AmmytheWolf wrote:
I did everything you said but it won't connect when I start it.. ;-;
Try running as an Administrator or maybe Kid fell asleep on the keyboard again <<
He did that a few days ago and then nobody who logged out couldn't connect but then it was fixed.
Back to top Go down
GoldWolfG

GoldWolfG

PostSubject: Re: How to Download Nanatsunotaizai   How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Sad I followed your steps to the part where you have to click on it i did but its a torrent file and when i click it, it comes out on Notepad and i cant seem to extract it D: What can i do now? Question
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: How to Download Nanatsunotaizai   How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm

GoldWolfG wrote:
:( I followed your steps to the part where you have to click on it i did but its a torrent file and when i click it, it comes out on Notepad and i cant seem to extract it D: What can i do now? :?:
Click on which, the installer, folder, ect?
Back to top Go down
Nala Fofa

Nala Fofa

PostSubject: Hi   How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Hello,i have a error...the game dont open!
I make download of the OgreMain.dll but the error continue...how i can play Question
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

PostSubject: Re: How to Download Nanatsunotaizai   How to Download Nanatsunotaizai Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Nala Fofa wrote:
Hello,i have a error...the game dont open!
I make download of the OgreMain.dll but the error continue...how i can play Question

This belongs in Help section
Back to top Go down

How to Download Nanatsunotaizai
Page 1 of 1