Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rak$ha

Rak$ha

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:44 am

Game Rules? -
Quote :
We Urge all members to read the rules before downloading as our rules are different from other servers.
Even though I already know the rules since I read them on the old forum, I can't seem to find the Game Rules thread anywhere on this website? I've looked in all the boards it would most likely fit in, but nada. The Xat Chat has it's own board for the rules, so maybe create a 'Game Rules' board and place it above Xat Chat?

Welcome Center board order -
It's just my opinion and it's not something that's really needed, although I think a better order would be like this:
Annoucements
Information About Us
Game/Forum Rules (If Ever Added)
Xat Chat
Introduction

Game/Forum Idea's Board -
This is mostly an idea thread, not a feedback xD Maybe create a board for idea's in the Game & Forum Discussion section?

Competitions/Contests -
I know there are contests regularly where the winner wins items and/or pets, but maybe there could be more of them or the time for each contest could be longer?
The current Screenshot contest is a good idea, although it ended a few days ago and still has very little entries; maybe make the date further away and let the people know what they would get if they win?
An idea I have had for a contest is:
Character design Contest; Someone could choose a famous character/theme (MLP for example xD) and who ever creates the most creative character in that theme, wins a private item/pet or rare in-game item.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RakshaWw.deviantart.com
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:16 am

Rak$ha wrote:
Game Rules? -
Quote :
We Urge all members to read the rules before downloading as our rules are different from other servers.
Even though I already know the rules since I read them on the old forum, I can't seem to find the Game Rules thread anywhere on this website? I've looked in all the boards it would most likely fit in, but nada. The Xat Chat has it's own board for the rules, so maybe create a 'Game Rules' board and place it above Xat Chat?

It's just my opinion and it's not something that's really needed, although I think a better order would be like this:
Annoucements
Information About Us
Xat Chat
Introduction

This is mostly an idea thread, not a feedback xD Maybe create a board for idea's in the Game & Forum Discussion section?

Competitions/Contests -
I know there are contests regularly where the winner wins items and/or pets, but maybe there could be more of them or the time for each contest could be longer?
The current Screenshot contest is a good idea, although it ended a few days ago and still has very little entries; maybe make the date further away and let the people know what they would get if they win?
Character design Contest; Someone could choose a famous character/theme (MLP for example xD) and who ever creates the most creative character in that theme, wins a private item/pet or rare in-game item.

Ill have to bring these to the other staff see what they think, I think theyll agree on all this as well.

As for contest idea, did you mean use a pony maker or use the Game to make the ponys?
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:17 am

Rak$ha wrote:
Game Rules? -
Quote :

Annoucements
Information About Us
Xat Chat
Introduction

Competitions/Contests -

Btw https://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com/t2-game-forum-chat

Rules were in "Book of sins"
Back to top Go down
Rak$ha

Rak$ha

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:19 am

Quote :
Ill have to bring these to the other staff see what they think, I think theyll agree on all this as well.
As for contest idea, did you mean use a pony maker or use the Game to make the ponys?
Game to make the pony's, of course~ C:

Oh, as for that link:
Quote :
Sorry, but only administrators can read topics in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:21 am

Rak$ha wrote:
Quote :
Sorry, but only administrators can read topics in this forum.

hehehe

Da FAWWWQQQ

I Bet Gem or Kid messed with the forum rules...e3e...

Forum Feedback LOL_WUT_PEAR
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:24 am

Ok I believe I fixed it, try looking at it now
Back to top Go down
Rak$ha

Rak$ha

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:28 am

Yami Bakura wrote:

Yep, I see it now C:
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:30 am

Rak$ha wrote:
Yami Bakura wrote:

Yep, I see it now C:

Yay~
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:49 am

Im not too good with working with this forum Ill have Gem makes these changes
Back to top Go down
https://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Forum Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback   Forum Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Feedback
Page 1 of 1