Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Won't connect

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmmytheWolf

AmmytheWolf

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : The interwebz :3

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:13 am

THIS HAPPENED LAST TIME. T^T It wouldn't let me connect since the first time IE came out... Does the server go down a certain time? Or is it my internet again? My internet is at 5 bars at the moment, and I have no anti-virus. ._. IE hates me. ;A; Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deviantart.com/ammythewolf
Rak$ha

Rak$ha

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-05-18
Age : 24
Location : Australia

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:33 am

Well the server is currently online and working, so it's either a firewall issue or something with your internet.

You could try going into:
Start > Control Panel > Firewall (you may need to search for it). You could try turning your firewall off just to check if it works then. (Even though I doubt it, since it should work with it on anyway..)
If it still doesn't work, then you probably have the same issue a few admins had - they were unable to connect due to a router issue or something along those lines lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.RakshaWw.deviantart.com
AmmytheWolf

AmmytheWolf

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : The interwebz :3

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:16 am

Rak$ha wrote:
Well the server is currently online and working, so it's either a firewall issue or something with your internet.

You could try going into:
Start > Control Panel > Firewall (you may need to search for it). You could try turning your firewall off just to check if it works then. (Even though I doubt it, since it should work with it on anyway..)
If it still doesn't work, then you probably have the same issue a few admins had - they were unable to connect due to a router issue or something along those lines lol.
How do I turn it off? 8I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deviantart.com/ammythewolf
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-05-19

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:20 am

AmmytheWolf wrote:
Rak$ha wrote:
Well the server is currently online and working, so it's either a firewall issue or something with your internet.

You could try going into:
Start > Control Panel > Firewall (you may need to search for it). You could try turning your firewall off just to check if it works then. (Even though I doubt it, since it should work with it on anyway..)
If it still doesn't work, then you probably have the same issue a few admins had - they were unable to connect due to a router issue or something along those lines lol.
How do I turn it off? 8I

It could be your internet connection there are types of Internet that dont seem to work with us well. I know Arbys Wifi and mc Donalds Wifi can conect to the game but, a Hospitals, librarys, and Captain ds will not connect for some reason. Since I have no IDea what kinda computer yu have, iut may be best you google how to turn it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmmytheWolf

AmmytheWolf

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : The interwebz :3

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:12 am

Yami Bakura wrote:
AmmytheWolf wrote:
Rak$ha wrote:
Well the server is currently online and working, so it's either a firewall issue or something with your internet.

You could try going into:
Start > Control Panel > Firewall (you may need to search for it). You could try turning your firewall off just to check if it works then. (Even though I doubt it, since it should work with it on anyway..)
If it still doesn't work, then you probably have the same issue a few admins had - they were unable to connect due to a router issue or something along those lines lol.
How do I turn it off? 8I

It could be your internet connection there are types of Internet that dont seem to work with us well. I know Arbys Wifi and mc Donalds Wifi can conect to the game but, a Hospitals, librarys, and Captain ds will not connect for some reason. Since I have no IDea what kinda computer yu have, iut may be best you google how to turn it off.
Turned it off but it will won't work..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deviantart.com/ammythewolf
Featherclaw

Featherclaw

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 22
Location : Inyourpants.

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

Hmm... have you tested your internet connection?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.featherclawspirit.deviantart.com
Smokey

Smokey

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-05-16
Location : In your dishwasher~

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

You're stuck on the connecting screen?
Kid might have entered weird commands with his face again o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmmytheWolf

AmmytheWolf

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : The interwebz :3

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 am

Smokey wrote:
You're stuck on the connecting screen?
Kid might have entered weird commands with his face again o-o
Yes I am. Sorry for the late reply. I'm ready to give up on IE, i'm slowly losing patience >->
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deviantart.com/ammythewolf
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-05-15

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:56 am

AmmytheWolf wrote:
Smokey wrote:
You're stuck on the connecting screen?
Kid might have entered weird commands with his face again o-o
Yes I am. Sorry for the late reply. I'm ready to give up on IE, i'm slowly losing patience >->

Sorry but, its not us. The server is on and everything. Why you can't connect I have no idea. Your internet isn't allowing connection to our server. I'll ask redeye see if maybe he has any idea why you can't connect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-05-15

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 am

Try downloading Visual C redistribution pack from microsoft. Then restart your computer and try to connect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 19
Location : Baking cup cakes for you

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 am

when i firs down loaded IE i put it out on my desk top and it wouldnt work for a whileand i found out it has to be in your folder maybe thats why or you have the wrong rendering system not sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmmytheWolf

AmmytheWolf

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : The interwebz :3

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:28 am

Death The Kid wrote:
Try downloading Visual C redistribution pack from microsoft. Then restart your computer and try to connect.
Where could I download that? O3O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deviantart.com/ammythewolf
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-05-15

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:43 am

AmmytheWolf wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Try downloading Visual C redistribution pack from microsoft. Then restart your computer and try to connect.
Where could I download that? O3O

Probably could have saved you time by googleing yourself but

here it is I believe

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-29

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Won't connect  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 pm

I also need help on conection i havent had connection for 2 days now every time i ckick the game it says >Our connection request hs failed :c< i wanna get connected agin and my inter nets ok so how i get back in?? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 19
Location : Baking cup cakes for you

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Thats because the server is shut down....
Turned off the server is no longer running
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-29

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Won't connect  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Then how am i suposse to get back in game?? i gotta see if my dragon egg has hatched and i got other rare animals to tame >~< pluss im also having problems with another server thats full of Gay people and wont let me do the update and another server that isnt very help full AND ANOTHER SERVER THAT WONT EVEN LOAD DXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 19
Location : Baking cup cakes for you

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Wow just wow theres a ton of other servers on kito if you would bother to look and gay people arent that bad I love them to death because they don't judge me ya irl imgoth punk scene that stuff and tons of people have judged me for that and also theres a reason they shut down the server its because of all the drama and death has been put on alot of stress sorry if i seemed like i was yelling but i strongly dislike people who judge others and don't see the main reasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-29

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Won't connect  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:07 am

So...... How long is this un-connected server gonna last? I wanna talk to gem agin and ruby and Zombiepie DX ive been away from this server for 5 days now I CANT TAKE IT DX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nagareboshi



Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-16

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:18 am

SSSWarriorcats wrote:
So...... How long is this un-connected server gonna last? I wanna talk to gem agin and ruby and Zombiepie DX ive been away from this server for 5 days now I CANT TAKE IT DX

The server is shut down just like oIT and ITr. That doesn't mean the admins won't change their minds eventually and put the server back up, but for now, it's just gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 19
Location : Baking cup cakes for you

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 am

And they did it for a reason it was because of all the stress and servers getting on there asses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-29

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Won't connect  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm

O_O this is bad........ my dads coming in 5 or 6 days and he stayin here for a week and 5 days and when that happens no more computer time for meh DXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 19
Location : Baking cup cakes for you

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:59 pm

SSSWarriorcats wrote:
O_O this is bad........ my dads coming in 5 or 6 days and he stayin here for a week and 5 days and when that happens no more computer time for meh DXX

Your nott happy to see your dad and not to mini mod or any thing but don't bring in your irl drama when its not even a big deal I would be happy to see my dad if he came in don't mean to be a mini mod or any thing : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-29

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Won't connect  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:53 pm

whats a mini mode ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Posts : 224
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 19
Location : Baking cup cakes for you

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 pm

It's a member who acts like a mod.
Lie you don't know what a mini mod is? Lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-29

Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Won't connect  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:33 pm

i wonder how long they gonna keep server off. i miss gem and ruby and smoky and all the other firends i used t talk to 8'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Won't connect  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't connect    Won't connect  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Won't connect
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanatsunotaizai :: Game Help-
Jump to: