Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could change one thing In-game..

Go down 
+15
SkySonic
WolfBiohazard
Mi Amore Gem
Rainbow
ine_monster
DreadfulVirus
Smokey
Death The Kid
Featherclaw
TheFlowerYoukai
Darcia
Autumn Taylor
Kenta Uzumaki
Rak$ha
Yami Bakura
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

If you could change one thing In-game.. Empty
PostSubject: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:46 am

If there was one thing In-game wise you would have changed what would it be? Name anything from spawn rates, drop rates, etc
Back to top Go down
Rak$ha

Rak$ha

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:01 am

I'd prolly change how easy it is to get 1 hit K.O. skills(or strong ones like the roar.. Foz da Rar or something?), make taming strong pets (Kittens, dragons) less likely possible since they can kill other prey so quickly and prolly the drop rate for dragon eggs could go up slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RakshaWw.deviantart.com
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:36 am

I would like to see things like K.O killing Pets be harder to tame. When a spawn event is going on. It is not that great to see all the animals dieing from one little animal killing them all. While the rest of the people are sitting back waiting for un killed pray.

If, what Rak$ha said about harder to get Fus Ro Dah happens. If a boss drops it at least give us 130 of that skill.
But, I see it fine as it is.
Back to top Go down
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Spawn rate in Ocean and Savannah xD,

Dont take my ice kittyyyyy /cling
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:46 pm

We may make it only the Troll Kitten being able to Kill so the K.O pets are defiantly going to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:55 pm

bleh, now feral druids only drop 1 Fus Ro Dah. That is Really annoying.

I would change it back e.e
Back to top Go down
Darcia

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Dragons are too hard to tame. I wasted over 600 tames, and am at my wits end. I kept killing and killing one. Please make it easier to kill the lower health ones, or have a user that can help you get tames/skills. It's frustrating to have on one there to at least keep your dragon there while you switch chars.
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Kenta Uzumaki wrote:
bleh, now feral druids only drop 1 Fus Ro Dah. That is Really annoying.

I would change it back e.e

Alrighty
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Darcia wrote:
Dragons are too hard to tame. I wasted over 600 tames, and am at my wits end. I kept killing and killing one. Please make it easier to kill the lower health ones, or have a user that can help you get tames/skills. It's frustrating to have on one there to at least keep your dragon there while you switch chars.

We make them hard so not everyone has one Ill reduce some of there Hp
Back to top Go down
TheFlowerYoukai

TheFlowerYoukai

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

...I'd replace the run animation to the one Kanu made.
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw

Featherclaw

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:36 am

I agree with all of the above, and I'm especially on board with the run animation. ♥
Other than that, I think the game is doing excellent!
Back to top Go down
http://www.featherclawspirit.deviantart.com
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 am

Honestly if we do that wed have to use slys head and not the ones we made
Back to top Go down
https://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
Rak$ha

Rak$ha

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 am

Darcia wrote:

To be honest, 600 isn't much at all xD It's easy getting tames.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RakshaWw.deviantart.com
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:20 am

Rak$ha wrote:
Darcia wrote:

To be honest, 600 isn't much at all xD It's easy getting tames.
^
For each Magical T-Rex, you get 150+ tames.
Note: If you have, let's say, 160 tames, and you kill another Magical T-Rex, which gives you 150, your tames will reset, giving you few or no tames.
Just thought I'd throw that out there for you tamers.
Back to top Go down
DreadfulVirus

DreadfulVirus

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:37 pm

TheFlowerYoukai wrote:
I agree so much to that ^
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 pm

DreadfulVirus wrote:
TheFlowerYoukai wrote:
I agree so much to that ^

We would have to replace all the new manes tufts and heads we made which is a issue.
Back to top Go down
DreadfulVirus

DreadfulVirus

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:41 pm

New wings!
We NEED new wings. Almost no IT server has any.

I suggest ripped wings or something <3
Back to top Go down
ine_monster

ine_monster

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:31 pm

yeah wings, paw wings suggestion Razz (But I've heard that is very hard to make moving wings)
And maybe if robots could spawn back in crater? Cuz I've already asked an admin 2 times to spawn one in default. And I still haven't tamed one *.*
Back to top Go down
http://ine-monster.deviantart.com/
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:58 pm

ine_monster wrote:
yeah wings, paw wings suggestion Razz (But I've heard that is very hard to make moving wings)
And maybe if robots could spawn back in crater? Cuz I've already asked an admin 2 times to spawn one in default. And I still haven't tamed one *.*

Someone changed the spawn rate to like 0.00000001 O_o

Ill fix that
Back to top Go down
ine_monster

ine_monster

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Yami Bakura wrote:
ine_monster wrote:

Someone changed the spawn rate to like 0.00000001 O_o

Ill fix that

thaha lol xD I've been waiting in crater for like hours but then I gave up
Back to top Go down
http://ine-monster.deviantart.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:13 pm

If anything, I'd turn the ohkoing pets except for the troll kitten into praisables. People who already have them can keep them, but I can barely even go hunting anymore without someone's kitten killing everything within 50 miles, or make the kittens uncustomizable, thus making them harder to tame.

If someone wants a godmodding, ohkoing pet, they need to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Rainbow wrote:
If anything, I'd turn the ohkoing pets except for the troll kitten into praisables. People who already have them can keep them, but I can barely even go hunting anymore without someone's kitten killing everything within 50 miles, or make the kittens uncustomizable, thus making them harder to tame.

If someone wants a godmodding, ohkoing pet, they need to work for it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It should be an option for a prize in a contests.
But then again, it might get hard to keep track of who has kittens, and who possibly hacked them into a pet.
Back to top Go down
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:52 am

It'd be tricky to track hackers from gaining praisable pets. Lets say anyone who gets a K.O. Pet (Except Troll Kittens or someone being assigned a Private pet/KO Pet) From the day its changed will either have the pet removed or banned? I guess that be hard to figure out whos gotten a new pet each day tho. Maybe this will bring on some new ideas tho.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 am

Maybe, make all the kittens besides the troll K.O kit?
Or even lower the hit rate by half for them all.
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 am

ANIMALZ BACK TO ORIGINAL SIZE PLZ
SO MUCH BIGZ IN VALLEY PLAINZ
And. Ahem.
Okapi's are SO SMALL. WHY THEY SO SMALL. MAKE BIG-ER-ISH PLZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing In-game..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next