Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you could change one thing In-game..

Go down 
+15
SkySonic
WolfBiohazard
Mi Amore Gem
Rainbow
ine_monster
DreadfulVirus
Smokey
Death The Kid
Featherclaw
TheFlowerYoukai
Darcia
Autumn Taylor
Kenta Uzumaki
Rak$ha
Yami Bakura
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Smokey wrote:
ANIMALZ BACK TO ORIGINAL SIZE PLZ
SO MUCH BIGZ IN VALLEY PLAINZ
And. Ahem.
Okapi's are SO SMALL. WHY THEY SO SMALL. MAKE BIG-ER-ISH PLZ

LESS ANIMALZ IN SAVANNAH AND YES SMALLER ANIMALZZZZ PLZZZ 8D
Back to top Go down
Mi Amore Gem
Admin
Admin
Mi Amore Gem

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Kenta Uzumaki wrote:
Maybe, make all the kittens besides the troll K.O kit?
Or even lower the hit rate by half for them all.
We can't change the kitten hit rate. They KO because they have no attack animation. We can't do anything about it.

But yeah, troll kitten should be the only KO'er.
Back to top Go down
WolfBiohazard

WolfBiohazard

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:38 pm

New markings and mane designs? Idk, just came up in my mind. xD
Back to top Go down
http://wolf-biohazard.deviantart.com/
SkySonic

SkySonic

PostSubject: Nfasegdghfh   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 pm

I would've liked them to have been dragons instead of lions...
Back to top Go down
http://skysonic.deviantart.com/
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 pm

SonicEmoTeam wrote:
I would've liked them to have been dragons instead of lions...

^

Dragons <3
Back to top Go down
Darcia

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 pm

New wing markings, really. And new wings in general. Detailed would be really nice. ;-;.
Back to top Go down
Boku wa orokana kitsuneza

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 pm

wait, you mean markings on the wings? I didnt check if we could have markings on the wings yet?

Last edited by Boku wa orokana kitsuneza on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://roneri.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Maybe adding a new option to mane markings as well?
or a pawpad's or tongue's color too?
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Boku wa orokana kitsuneza wrote:
Maybe adding a new option to mane markings as well?
or a pawpad's or tongue's color too?
Edit your first post instead of making two, a side note.
But the color of your undereyes is the color of your tongue. I dunno why, but it is.
As for pawpads, I don't know if we could do that, could we?

I like the idea of the wing markings c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:17 pm

lol its because I fist posted some marking screenshot I did, then I noticed that they were off topic, so then I posted on another replay that I didnt meant to post the screenshots, then remembered I could edit the posts, and I had 2 already XDD (Cant seem to find the marking ideas post)

no it is not .-.
and there was a tutorial around dA for how to add more options on the character creator, but I though that it was only able for the lead admin to do so, since it has the original files, because I lack of that file.
Back to top Go down
Mi Amore Gem
Admin
Admin
Mi Amore Gem

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Just a fyi,
Headmark15 colors your tongue, and it also gives you a little heart on your chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Yes I know, but a new option will be good, and having that marking as the tongue will be somewhat annoying too since the rest of the body will be the same color as the tongue
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 am

Yes I know, but a new option will be good, and having that marking as the tongue will be somewhat annoying too since the rest of the body will be the same color as the tongue

I like your ideas <3
Back to top Go down
https://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks you ^^
I actually suggested them back in ITr but they didnt pick mines Dx
Let me try to find that tutorial
here Impressive Title Coding Tutorial
It states that it is for adding a preset tutorial, but we can replace that with more options like more markings, or like asecond tuffts or wings and so.

I tried it but the main file was missing and there was no online server to try it.

Also I had the Idea long time ago, to turn the underbelly into a marking, instead of having the same underbelly pelt there could be an option to change underbelly pelts, like wolf underbelly, tinger, and so, so the character will be more unique since is pretty boring to have the same underbelly style.

Also to what TheFlowerYoukai said, replacing the animation with Kanu and Slys running animation will be a great Idea, I did it the first 3 days I played Nana and it worked.
Back to top Go down
Tiffashy

Tiffashy

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 am

I would want to have much more events and races so everyone gets an fair chance at getting their favourite item.
Back to top Go down
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks you ^^
I actually suggested them back in ITr but they didnt pick mines Dx
Let me try to find that tutorial
here Impressive Title Coding Tutorial
It states that it is for adding a preset tutorial, but we can replace that with more options like more markings, or like asecond tuffts or wings and so.

I tried it but the main file was missing and there was no online server to try it.

Also I had the Idea long time ago, to turn the underbelly into a marking, instead of having the same underbelly pelt there could be an option to change underbelly pelts, like wolf underbelly, tinger, and so, so the character will be more unique since is pretty boring to have the same underbelly style.

Also to what TheFlowerYoukai said, replacing the animation with Kanu and Slys running animation will be a great Idea, I did it the first 3 days I played Nana and it worked.

That tutorial appears to be pretty old I'm not sure if it would work for our version.
Back to top Go down
FriendlyHougen

FriendlyHougen

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 am

Oh yeahz. I played ITr. I was EagleEye Very Happy

I would change some of the prey, maybe retexture it, since im an artist ^^
Back to top Go down
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Tiffashy wrote:
I would want to have much more events and races so everyone gets an fair chance at getting their favourite item.

I know everyone would love this, But not everyone has time to host races in-game. But we sure do have contests on the forum for in-game things.
Back to top Go down
Tiffashy

Tiffashy

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 am

I know something that is impossible and something that everyone wants...An quicker download. (Now don't go cow over me and go like "DATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! PRESETS, ITEMS, BLAH BLAH.." o3o)
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Maybe like you can change your eyes or what ever
Back to top Go down
FriendlyHougen

FriendlyHougen

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Yeah, like the pupils? You can do so in FH.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could change one thing In-game..   If you could change one thing In-game.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing In-game..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2