Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In-game contests comin up!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

In-game contests comin up! Empty
PostSubject: In-game contests comin up!   In-game contests comin up! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 am

In-game contests comin up! Screen10
^SORRY I COULDNT RESIST LOL.

For the past week (I THINK) Ive been collecting items for a series of contests, And i'd like to thank those who have given me some of those items and thank Gem for spawning prey in default LOL.

The 16th of June at 7:00PM EST

This is the date for the contests, Theyre all in-game. If im not on by that time i might not be home or ect, Ill have someone post or edit my post if im not able to be on BUT I MOST LIKELY WILL BE!

Rules:

No zooming, lunging ECT

No blocking

Listen to all staff, If we tell you to stfu you stfu.

Be a good sport c:

HAVE FUN!

Always follow normal in-game rules aswell.

No cheating, or complaining either

Please remove all wings.

NO SCOOTING UP IN A LINE EITHER WERE NOT IW ASDFGHJ,.HGFCDGNGFDSVBCVHJED LOL.

For our contests, We will have:

Normal Run-to-me Race

Find the Moderator/Admin!

Find the Item in the snake pile!

Look alike contest!

FISH!

Maze race for the grand prize!

Drop race for any left over items (if theyres any left)

Normal run-to-me race is where you run to the Host or whoever the host says, After all users are EVENLY lined up the host or whoever the host has said will say go, Will say Ready , set , go. Whoever gets to the host/user first gets a prize, Second and third will be announced if stated their would be second and third places.

Find the Mod/Admin is when the admin/mod goes to a random map and hides. You of course have to get too them first when the map is announced and the announcer says go or announces it. NO CHECKING WHERE THE ADMIN/MOD HAS WENT, If you go before the map is announced you will be kicked or using ANY sort of attack move.

Find the Item/Items in the snake pile! Autumn(me) Will drop 3 items. Many of snakes will be spawned by our loved admin Gem! Lets see if you can get the item. Once you get the item you must bring it back to me or one of the admins and turn it in so you may collect a prize,

Look alike contest is when you dress your character up too look like a certain character. NO ITEMS ARE ALLOWED! Theres a time limit.

Maze race is when we go too Labyrinth and race to the end, A team of 2 or 3 is allowed. No going over walls, using attack moves or flying all wings must be off at this time. One person will be awarded the grand prize tho and the other will be given a normal prize.

Drop and grab race is where we drop items and you race to pick them up, Once every player is lined up one of the admins/mods or host will say Ready, set, go. No blocking or complaining!

These contests are in dedication to Nello, since her birthday IS the 27th this will be specially for her as-well! Happy birthday Nello! :3

In-game contests comin up! Pinkie_pie_cake_costume_by_eonmaster-d43fxrm

Last edited by Autumn Taylor on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: In-game contests comin up!   In-game contests comin up! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 am

YAY NELLO

These contests look funner than hell
Can't wait c:
Back to top Go down
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

PostSubject: Re: In-game contests comin up!   In-game contests comin up! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Smokey wrote:
YAY NELLO

These contests look funner than hell
Can't wait c:

YEA, their gonna be awesume c:
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In-game contests comin up!   In-game contests comin up! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Hope I can make it
Back to top Go down
FriendlyHougen

FriendlyHougen

PostSubject: Re: In-game contests comin up!   In-game contests comin up! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Happy birthday to- SHUT UP AND THAT SONGS COPYRIGHTED! BRAAAAGH

Happy b-day anyway Nello :3
Back to top Go down
Tiffashy

Tiffashy

PostSubject: Re: In-game contests comin up!   In-game contests comin up! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:12 am

Yay :'D
Can't wait to do these contests when I don't even have one or any items at all teehee. Downloading the game so I'm really looking forwards these <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-game contests comin up!   In-game contests comin up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-game contests comin up!
Page 1 of 1