Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfozo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ShadoWolfozo

Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open*   Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 am

All items for IE, IW, FbS and iTale are all done for free for the servers - consequently my admin/mod-ship is my "payment" and otherwise I'm simply volunteering/donating.

However, I do make items and map objects for normal members and servers I don't 'work' for.
The prices are high based on a $5-10 an hour basis (please understand items take a long time to make - time that could be spent on hanging with friends or doing personnal things)

Here's a link to my commission prices (saves me having to update it here and dA)

http://shadowolfozo.deviantart.com/journal/IT-Item-Commission-Information-299061654

http://shadowolfozo.deviantart.com/
link to my profile that has comm info on it

If you feel strongly that my prices are too high or low, feel free to post, crit, etc.
My dad suggested I had them doubled but I felt THAT was too much. I might lower them if it means more people will be willing to commission me Neutral[/size]
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open*   Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 pm

What about retexturing or masking a simple little thing that only takes a half an hour how long would that take?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ShadoWolfozo

PostSubject: Re: Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open*   Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Regardless of how long it takes, I only do completely new items.
Otherwise I feel guilty for using anothers mesh - even if they allow me to use to, it just doesn't feel right in my eyes, and I don't feel like I've achieved anything.

Each item I make is an achievement in itself.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open*   Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Ah ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open*   Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item & Map Object Commissions/Art Trades *Open*
Page 1 of 1