Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item drops?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Item drops? Empty
PostSubject: Item drops?   Item drops? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:25 pm

I was wandering if theres a item drop list some where on here Ive been looking throgh alot of things on here and I havent seen one.I also feel bad asking the staff alot to see what drops that and what drops this and most of the times they dont even now or dont feel like checking and I can tell with all the promblems with the server they reallly dont feel like looking.Take your time with all the rush that has been going on but I was just wandering if some one could make a drop list so I won't have to ask the staff or a friend when they usually dont now and I have to go hunt a bunch of things to see if they drop it when I don't even know if that item is rare and I'm sure alot of members feel the same way eh im probly the only one xD.As many of you may know I don't like items but I usually hunt them for my friends because they earn them or I didn't have an item atm for a trade.But thank you for all of the items you DT and staff have made and also all the maps , fun and the whole server we wouldnt be here with out you guys ~<3
Back to top Go down
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

Item drops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item drops?   Item drops? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Item drops?
Page 1 of 1