Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of the changes?

Go down 
+11
Ouka
Autumn Taylor
Sylph
...KillerKitten Vanity...
Spottedlion10
Kenta Uzumaki
Sacura Shadow
Draak
Mi Amore Gem
Lavi
Smokey
15 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you think of the changes? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm

The changes to the name and all of the forum changes? (Yeah, a whole mighty.. what, two or three? Please that's not a lot LOL)

To be honest I liked Impressive Elements more, but that's just because I can actually pronounce and spell it. |D Once I know how to pronounce and spell Nanatsunotai without looking at the forums banner, I'll be content.

As for the forum changes.. wellll obviously I'm not pleased now. LOL I did make the last forum, and I expressed several times if they needed help or wanted changes (skin or coding) that I'd be able to do so. But insteaddd.. moved to an entirely new forum. (And we could go on to debate which is better, freeforums phpbb or proboards, but I'll avoid that.. in fact I'll make a DIFFERENT thread for it LOL).

I'm giving this more time though. It just needs a few fixes.. such as us not being able to see their admin area. /lol
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:43 pm

It'll take me a while to get used to this new format--I don't use freeforum.bz at all, I'm a proboards fan~ 8D
But I'm sure I'll adjust.
I don't mind the name, but yes, it's gonna be hard to memorize the name.
For now, I'm just calling it Nana for short form xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:51 pm

I've used freeforums, forumotion and all. Just to get a feel for them all and see what I liked more. In the end it was Proboards. / OOPS FORGOT TO MAKE THAT THREAD. Will do so now. C:

And Nana.. I used to know someone by Nana. LOL And no not my grandmother. >8| But shortened name works for me.
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Kahara wrote:
I've used freeforums, forumotion and all. Just to get a feel for them all and see what I liked more. In the end it was Proboards. / OOPS FORGOT TO MAKE THAT THREAD. Will do so now. C:

And Nana.. I used to know someone by Nana. LOL And no not my grandmother. >8| But shortened name works for me.
Funny, the banner says Nanatsunotai and the link says Nanatsunotaizai.
WHICH ONE IS ITTTTT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:57 pm

OH GOD CONFUSION. D:
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Quote :
Funny, the banner says Nanatsunotai and the link says Nanatsunotaizai.
WHICH ONE IS ITTTTT

Wow, I did not notice that until now....

Anyways, I'm perfectly alright with the change. The old forum was nice, but this one has so many new and amazing features it's just...woah.

*waits for shiny graphics to appear on the forum*
Back to top Go down
Mi Amore Gem
Admin
Admin
Mi Amore Gem

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm

YEAH IT'S NANATSUNOTAIZAI.
Idk who made the top thing BUT YOU'RE MISSING THE ZAI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:10 pm

THE POOR ZAI ;_;
Back to top Go down
Draak

Draak

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:08 am

All this moving around is kind of irking me, I hope we can stay this time.

I don't mind the theme change.
>_> <_< ItmakesBaellfitinbetter *shot*
Back to top Go down
Sacura Shadow

Sacura Shadow

PostSubject: Yay   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:07 am

I love the new name. Demonology interests me so this makes me a happy person.
Back to top Go down
http://sacurashadowwolf.deviantart.com/
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:29 am

I really like the name <3
The forum is different. c:
Back to top Go down
Spottedlion10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:23 pm

the name is very intriguing and the new forum is amazing. <3 i love it all but everyone has their own opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:21 pm

I love the new theme, and the name... HOW THE HECK DID YOU COME UP WITH NANATSUNOTAIZAI.

But I'm more of a Proboards fan, maybe just because I actually know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Mi Amore Gem
Admin
Admin
Mi Amore Gem

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:48 pm

...KillerKitten Vanity... wrote:
I love the new theme, and the name... HOW THE HECK DID YOU COME UP WITH NANATSUNOTAIZAI.

But I'm more of a Proboards fan, maybe just because I actually know how to use it.
Kid asked me to translate Seven Deadly Sins into Japanese so...
THAT WOULD BE HOW 8D
Back to top Go down
Sylph

Sylph

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:45 pm

I really love the new name. ;o; Gives it a unique feel. xD

As for the forum, I don't mind it. Just have to get used to it, is all. ;3
Back to top Go down
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:38 pm

I love the new layout of the forum, and the name is unique to me. You dont see a name for a game like this offten Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:12 pm

The forum layout i like, simple yet design like :3 The name ill have to myself learn how to pronounce XD and spell
Back to top Go down
SkySonic

SkySonic

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:29 pm

I AM SO LOST
Back to top Go down
http://skysonic.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:01 pm

I CAN DRAW YOU A MAP.
Back to top Go down
prettyfancy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:53 am

I think the new changes are very Unique, Organized, And yet a bit flashy.
I call nanatsunotaizai, Nanatsunataizai on account i can remember it. Yet
Though i discovered an Issue, On FAQ the words are black so you cannot
See them. So i think it's good other than FAQ.
Back to top Go down
Darcia

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:07 pm

My brain kinda hurts when looking at the forum, but eh. The only IT forum I use anymore is one that's kinda dead for now, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
katietiajade

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:19 am

I always think about climate change.Many scientists think that earth’s climate is changing back to a warmer pattern, and they call the modify “global warming.” Many books informs readers of the evidence for climate change, discusses possible causes for the changes, and touches on possible results of climate change.

Removalist Gold Coast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the changes?   What do you think of the changes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the changes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanatsunotaizai :: Game & Forum Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: