Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SeaHelmet Crash

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blufrost

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:13 pm

When someone else is wearing a seahelmet and comes into the map im in, I crash. The error says that it cannot find the mesh for it. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Spoiler:

Edit:

Ok, now the scythe isnt working either. I have a feeling that maybe more of the items may not work for me, if so you guys have any ideas on how to fix it?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Blufrost on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Maybe try a different rendering systems because that happened to me on a different server as well.
Can you wear the helmet or do you crash on the char you have the item on?
Or if that doesn't work then check if the helmet is in the item list because that's what has happened to me before as well.
Back to top Go down
Blufrost

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:38 pm

I changed the thing from OpenGL to the directX, I could get on again, but im not sure if it is because they left or what :/
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Hmm well I'll look for a ogre disconnection thing soon for you I hope they didn't leave and it worked.
Try the same thing with the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Have you installed the patches?
And, if you did reinstall the patches and make sure u put the folders/files in the right place.
Back to top Go down
Blufrost

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 am

I reinstalled the patch and put them in the right places, but I still crashed with the scythe today.
Back to top Go down
xRubyx
Admin
Admin
xRubyx

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 am

Do you have both patches installed?
Back to top Go down
Blufrost

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:43 am

No let me try that .3.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Ohh thats it lol
Back to top Go down
Blufrost

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Yeah I think it was XD guess my brain thought that it would be in the V2 aswell, guess not. XD well thank you, all of you.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Lol well glad its working now I won't be able to go on my lap top for a while because I lost my chager btw that's why I'm not in game
Back to top Go down
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Locking seems to be solved ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SeaHelmet Crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: SeaHelmet Crash   SeaHelmet Crash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SeaHelmet Crash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanatsunotaizai :: Game Help-
Jump to: