Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Empty
PostSubject: hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:   hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Ok so for me its not a bye because as virus said the end comes with a new begining.Plus the forum is still up and the xat chat is up as well.We will still talk to each other just not in a game with fun pixels that are on our lion or wolf char.I personly like the forum better then the server because I don't have to see drama over items or have to be hunting all the time for people who want a rare item or an item they think is rare when Its not and they make me hunt for it.I mean whats up with that?Remember its not the end its not a bye for ever.This server was AWSOME and the people there made it awsome and we can still talk to them on the xat chat.The server wasn't made up of just items and prey but the amazeing staff who made it for us and the more drama the more sad they get same with the members and they shut down the server for a reason.Who knows they may of shut it down for an even bigger plan if you go on kito forums you might know.So hello and good bye i guess.
~ From Zombie/Pinkie or zombie pie what ever people call me xD~
Back to top Go down
katarita13

katarita13

PostSubject: Re: hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:   hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm

aww bye my dog/pig/etc. ):
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:   hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:57 am

OMG but to think about it IM GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH HEDGE HOG D':
Back to top Go down
katarita13

katarita13

PostSubject: Re: hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:   hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:47 am

ZombiePie wrote:
OMG but to think about it IM GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH HEDGE HOG D':
):,btw on KITO my user is gona be sasha <3,anyways bye my pig/etc :C,btw IW is determend
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:   hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:54 am

Ok my user on kito is ZombiePie and what do you mean by IW is determend?Oh and my da is Mckenna111 do you have a DA account?You should make one if you don't have one because im on there alot Sad/Smile
Back to top Go down
katarita13

katarita13

PostSubject: Re: hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:   hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 am

yeah my IW is determend,im getting a DA soon.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:   hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 am

Ohhh thats your user name xD and ok.

And this is my DA
http://mckenna111.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:   hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello and good bye from da pinkie :D/D:
Page 1 of 1