Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Shutting Down?

Go down 
+12
Bullet4MyValentine
Meadowstar
Autumn Taylor
Nagareboshi
ine_monster
EsmeWolf
Kyrotonia
DreadfulVirus
Death The Kid
SSSWarriorcats
ZombiePie
Yami Bakura
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yami Bakura
Admin
Admin
Yami Bakura

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Since so many people enjoyed the server I am willing to get new server files and re open Nana however the game may have a new theme and updates will be severely slow since I'm focusing most of my attention to my private server. I cannot guarantee presets. There may even be a complete new name and on a new website. None of the old staff will be the same on here unless I know they will do their jobs and aren't admins and mods over my limit.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Awsome omg yay!
Back to top Go down
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: SSWarriorcats   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:19 pm

WHOOOOOOOO THANK THE HEVANS

one quesion will we have our accounts saved or not changed? like the update were we had to make new accounts cause i dont wanna go threw getting all my awsome pets agin >_< espesily that dragon egg i have been waiting to hatch......
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 pm

New Server files= No old PlayerData
Back to top Go down
https://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
DreadfulVirus

DreadfulVirus

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Yay <3
I'm glad it's not shutting down. Nana was like my home c:>
I also have a question. Will new apprentices be chosen, too?
Back to top Go down
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:51 pm

oh god plz dont tell me i have to work at getting my dragon egg back......
Back to top Go down
Kyrotonia

Kyrotonia

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:02 pm

SSSWarriorcats wrote:
oh god plz dont tell me i have to work at getting my dragon egg back......
well yes, new server files means none of your characters or other items will be there. sorry.
Back to top Go down
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Shocked FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF -grabes key bord and rips it into a million peices and sends the keys to loss vegas- D8< NOT AGIN Evil or Very Mad

(((JK XD i do that for fun, and i got a pic list of pics from all my pets so atleats i have a guide line to folow)))
Back to top Go down
EsmeWolf

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 am

Omg. Very Happy I hope it really is. : D I'm very happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ine_monster

ine_monster

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:22 am

Oehw yeah Cool this topic made my day
And I don't mind if I have to restart and make a new account.
Hopefully someone will take this server Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ine-monster.deviantart.com/
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 am

Woot Woot Ikr.
Back to top Go down
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:39 pm

I hope we get to do the thing in the new game were we get 3 items we used to have back from the old and a pet cause i waited 2 weeks and 3 days FOR NOTHING?!?! Sad ((XD))
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:36 pm

SSSWarriorcats wrote:
I hope we get to do the thing in the new game were we get 3 items we used to have back from the old and a pet cause i waited 2 weeks and 3 days FOR NOTHING?!?! Sad ((XD))

Well lets not worry about that and be happy that a new server is comeing and that there will be another awsome game.
Back to top Go down
Nagareboshi

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:30 pm

I still need the character file for Mura.....
Back to top Go down
Autumn Taylor

Autumn Taylor

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:26 pm

SSSWarriorcats wrote:

Its just pixels. Its not like theyre worth everything, Besides its easy to recover items so calm down.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Ya and lets be glad that the server is comeing back up.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Meadowstar

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 pm

YES!!!! At first, I wanted to play IE, but I never got a chance to due to it being shut down. XD cheers pig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:15 am

Meadowstar wrote:
YES!!!! At first, I wanted to play IE, but I never got a chance to due to it being shut down. XD cheers pig Very Happy

WOOO
Back to top Go down
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Well i just hope to the living heavans that this new server dosent have any problems and i hope we has the same stuff as we did in IE but im happy the servers coming back i mean thats all that matters Very Happy

((but im still pretty ticked off about the dragon egg i was about to hatch i had to stay 2 weeks away from all my firends AND FOR WHAT?!)) (((lolz XD)))
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Yep and the new server has new lion models new tails new eyes new heads like dragon heads
castles and a bunch of new items <3
Back to top Go down
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:48 pm

I hope we get the old pets from Nana i wants to has my pet Chromatic in the new server Very Happy

and when is the server coming out?

I hope they give an anoucment about the new Websie for the new game ide hate to miss out Sad
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:31 pm

They give the link in a thread as an annoucment look tere.
Back to top Go down
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 pm

WERE!! WERE!! <_< >_> weres the link Exclamation Question ... i don see it Suspect
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:03 pm

SSSWarriorcats wrote:
WERE!! WERE!! <_< >_> weres the link Exclamation Question ... i don see it Suspect

On moving forums and remaining open thread.
Back to top Go down
SSSWarriorcats

SSSWarriorcats

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: SSSWarriorcats   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:37 pm

OMG thx u thx u thx u!! Very Happy im coming new game!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Shutting Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Shutting Down?   Not Shutting Down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Shutting Down?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next