Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums Empty
PostSubject: Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums   Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Which do you prefer? Proboards or Freeforums/phpbb?

I've tried out all sorts of free forum sites. Proboards, freeforums, forumotion, create-a-forum. I've really tried them all. Why? To have a better feel for each. In the end I stayed with Proboards, and the following is why.

When it comes down to it I've concluded that Proboards is more user friendly as long as you're not a super genius coder who is obsessed with html/css. Phpbb/Freeforums and those sorts, anything OTHER than Proboards, is more ideal for those who really, really want to customize the living hell out of their forum. But that is assuming you've a good deal of css/html knowledge. You can pick from a pre-made skin, sure, but customizing it is a pain in the rear end unless, like said, you've the knowledge on how to do so. (With most of them, anyway). Proboards is an easy layout, for those who have.. simpler minds. Sort of like me. LOL For people who don't want to spend hours on a skin then hours more looking for the codes you need. Some free forums require you code in the center tag, among many others.

Well.. I could really go on. But I wanna hear what others have to say. What do you prefer? And why?
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums   Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Proboards, all the way.
I just like them because they're easy to get around, everything is laid out in front of you, so you don't have to go hunting throughout the whole forum and then find out it was in the last place you look.
createaforum is alright..but proboards is still best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums   Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

I've seen create a forum turned into amazing things. But .. yeah. |D PROBOARDS <3
Back to top Go down
Sylph

Sylph

PostSubject: Re: Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums   Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:39 am

Proboards is best forum<3

It's easy to use, and there's tons of codes out there. xD Definitely my #1 choice for a forum.
Back to top Go down
Draak

Draak

PostSubject: Re: Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums   Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:51 am

Proboards.

None of this "SRY U CANT POST LINKS LOL"

And it doesn't cut off the "Topic Review"/preview thing either.
Back to top Go down
Spottedlion10

PostSubject: Re: Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums   Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:28 pm

PROBOARDS.

kthnxbai<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums   Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proboards vs Phpbb/Freeforums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanatsunotaizai :: Offtopic :: Discussion-
Jump to: