Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short story: Tainted Eyes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

Short story: Tainted Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Tainted Eyes

Everyone thinks they are safe in our world. How they cheer for a team, when they go collecting candy from people they don't know at night on Halloween. Even chasing storms and having food competitions.. Maybe not thinking over those times, thinking of what could happen to there own safety and family's safety. No, no one really thinks of those things at such a time era. Maybe that is why almost everyone is down here, in this underground prison the government calls a shelter. A shelter from the demons that entered our so called paradise we called earth. How could I miss the signs? The signs that shows the Human race being destroyed.

I watch as I see the demons have found the 'shelter'. With Tainted eyes and many shapes or forms they blast into the dim lighted rooms, killing each person. One by one. The blood can be seen seeping down the walls and into small holes in the ground. All I can do is watch, watch in horror as my friends and former school mates get there hearts and brain clawed right out of their body. The demons sees it as a game. "Who can rip out the skull or spine first" Is what I hear them always say. I continue to watch, watch them kill all of them. Then the last person was killed. If you have not noticed. I am already dead.

Dead.
Lifeless.
unseen.
lonely.
and cold.

The human race is no more. The Demon race has taken over and is now feasting over their victory.

Back to top Go down
Spottedlion10

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

OoO me like <33
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:24 am

Lol, thanks.
It was short.
But oh well. xD
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am

OMG!!! i love this it is so amazing
Back to top Go down
xxstarxx

xxstarxx

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Love it~
Back to top Go down
Tiffashy

Tiffashy

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 am

Gave me the creeps but I like it c:
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:35 pm

I have 2 questions
1:Where did you get the thought ot these poems they are amazing
2:Where did you get your icon/avatar lol also what is it from
Back to top Go down
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 am

lol
1. It just comes to mind
2. Orochimaru Gif from Photobucket
Back to top Go down
ZombiePie

ZombiePie

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Ahhh ok lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short story: Tainted Eyes   Short story: Tainted Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short story: Tainted Eyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanatsunotaizai :: Literature-
Jump to: