Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Please log in, or create an account.
Nanatsunotaizai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanatsunotaizai

Welcome to Nanatsunotaizai.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff feedback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

Staff feedback Empty
PostSubject: Staff feedback   Staff feedback Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:47 pm

So don't name specific staff please but, how are the staff doing? If you think a Staff should be demoted or Promoted you should Pm me with logical reasons. Should we hire more staff? Should we demote some?
Back to top Go down
https://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
Rak$ha

Rak$ha

Staff feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback   Staff feedback Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:14 pm

I'll be completely honest:
All of the administrators couldn't be better, you guys are perfectly fine; you take time to work on the game, you don't rush things, and you do them just fine.

Most, if not all of the ingame mods are fine.
There is one thing that bothers me though:
I go to a map (by myself) and just sit there. Every 2 or so minutes the same mod keeps popping in and out xD I know they're doing their job and just checking to make sure I'm not doing anything against the rules and they're just prolly bored, but I feel sorta.. I dunno, 'watched'? xD Not like it's a big problem, tis just a bother.

About hiring staff.. At the moment, I don't think any more staff is needed.
To be honest, it seems most of the people who play IE/Nana are mods.
Maybe hiring 1 or 2 mods that are in different timezones (I have noticed most ingame mods are on at the same time) would be a good idea, but other than that, I see no reason to hire more.

One more thing that bothers me is the 'hiring method'.
You guys like to make members fill in a small application and then make them apprentices; To me, that seems a lil easy and something anyone can do - including hackers and very young kids, ones that may be lying about their age.
I would recommend no longer taking applications and just keep an eye on members, then hire the ones you have noticed stand out xD

Back to top Go down
http://www.RakshaWw.deviantart.com
Death The Kid
Admin
Admin
Death The Kid

Staff feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback   Staff feedback Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Rak$ha wrote:
All of the administrators couldn't be better, you guys are perfectly fine; you take time to work on the game, you don't rush things, and you do them just fine.

I go to a map (by myself) and just sit there. Every 2 or so minutes the same mod keeps popping in and out xD I know they're doing their job and just checking to make sure I'm not doing anything against the rules and they're just prolly bored, but I feel sorta.. I dunno, 'watched'? xD Not like it's a big problem, tis just a bother.

Maybe hiring 1 or 2 mods that are in different timezones (I have noticed most ingame mods are on at the same time) would be a good idea, but other than that, I see no reason to hire more.

You guys like to make members fill in a small application and then make them apprentices; To me, that seems a lil easy and something anyone can do - including hackers and very young kids, ones that may be lying about their age.
I would recommend no longer taking applications and just keep an eye on members, then hire the ones you have noticed stand out xD

If its possible could you pm which mods do this with the annoying popping in and out.
Back to top Go down
https://nanatsunotaizai.forumotion.com
Kenta Uzumaki

Kenta Uzumaki

Staff feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback   Staff feedback Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Rak$ha wrote:

hah, that is actually all I wanted to say too. xD
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

Staff feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback   Staff feedback Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Yesyes, more in-game staff with different time zones, please c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff feedback   Staff feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff feedback
Page 1 of 1